Saturday, October 17, 2015

Front Row ~ Personalized Math & ELA Practice for Students

The Front Row App https://www.frontrowed.com/
Works on iPads, Chromebooks, & more. . .


I have been intrigued by this app for quite some time and then, in conversations with my dear friend, Amy Gee, she said that her Elkhorn teachers are loving this more than even Compass.  So, I decided to give it a look~see.  I know Brenda P. used it two years ago and really liked it.


First, watch this video to gain some background knowledge about the function of this app.This video will also help you understand more about the Front Row program with students

Second, use this link to try FrontRow as a student.  Great demo!


And, guess what?  It is free!  I also noticed that as a teacher, it allows me to login using my Google credentials.  I love that because it isn’t another login and password I need to keep track of.  

If you would like to test this as a student (at your grade level), I can enroll you as a student in my class and you can check it out.


Here are directions for getting started:

No comments:

Post a Comment