Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's Get Started....

As of late, I have been thinking... I find so many awesome ideas to share with others, but I always struggle with the how to best share effectively.  I decided that possibly a blog may serve my purpose in that I can post random technology integration, education, 21st century, type posts here and they can be shared with anyone interested enough to be looking.  Hence, the start of this blog.  May it be a great means of sharing fabulous content with all of you!

This blog will be a conglomerate of other resources, and compilation of articles, links, tools, etc. that I find as I sift through my personal learning network.  I will share the best of the best in hopes that you find some things of great use.  


Sara Schoepke

No comments:

Post a Comment